27 Parkwoods Rd to modify roof line, 82 Valley Rd for a new dwelling, 42 Central Drive for a new dwelling, 27 The Terrace for a new dwelling
Article V § 175-23.2 I. Requires that an attached garage with an entryway facing the side or rear yard, shall have a minimum setback of 30 feet from the facing lot line (LL 3-2015).
-Applicant proposes an attached garage with an entryway having a 29 feet one inch east side yard setback.
Application by Greenhill Estates for a 4-lot subdivision of the property located at 1020 Plandome Rd; and
Application by Lake Road Enterprises for the partitioning of 63,71 & 73 Lake Road in the Village of Plandome Manor into three lots.
68 Brookside Dr. cont'd, 42 Central Dr. for new dwelling, 83 Brookside Dr. for new dwelling, 37 Valley Rd. for new dwelling, 22 Shore Rd cont'd, 82 Valley Rd for a new dwelling
- 42 Central Drive new two-story dwelling
- 68 Brookside Drive, south side one and two story additions
- 83 Brookside Drive prelim sketch review for new two-story dwelling
- 22 Shore Rd prelim. sketch review for new two-story dwelling on bluff
- To construct a new two-story one family dwelling, corner lot
- Denied for the following reasons:
Article V § 175-15 Table I requires a minimum front yard setback of thirty (30) feet.
-Applicant shows a corner lot with two front yards of which the north front yard is proposed to have a front yard setback of 9.2 feet
-Article V Section 175-15 Table IV titled Height Setback Ratio (HSR) requires that a front yard shall not exceed an 0.8 to 1 HSR
-Applicant shows a north front yard HSR encroachment volume of 3,017 cubic feet above the sky plane exposure line allowed
MUST appear Jan. 11, 2017